wtorek, 9 lipca 2013

Cześć!
Udostępniamy cały tekst do utworu Cherry Chocolate Kiss! Uczymy się go, śpiewamy w domu i na koncertach. Obiecuję że zostanie w głowie na bardzo długo! :)


Zespół TARGET
Cherry Chocolate Kiss
lyrics: Kamil Mądrzyński


You know I love this moment
When I come into your room
And we are together far away from whole world
I remember this day, when you gave me something special
Today I can't think about anything else


Your chery chocolate kiss
stole my soul that night
I can't ease from it's narcotic bond
Is it something what could taste so wild honey
You gave me peace of heaven


Baby what have you done?

Everything around me
is falling down and there's nothing I can do
I can't clear my mind, baby I can't exist
Your poison is turning into my head


Your chery chocolate kiss
stole my soul that night
I can't ease from it's narcotic bond
Is it something what could taste so wild honey
You gave me peace of heaven



***
Ciągle zbieramy zamówienia na koszulki. Chętni do zakupu proszeni są o pisanie na maila: zespoltarget@gmail.com


www.facebook.com/zespoltarget

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz