Dziś powspominamy sobie początki Zespołu TARGET. Stare zdjęcia zawsze wywołują mnóstwo emocji, dlatego właśnie postanowiłam kilka z nich tutaj zamieścić. Spójrzcie jak się pozmieniali :).


Na koniec jeszcze zdjęcie naszego wokalisty
oraz tekst do Real Dream
First meeting after a few years
I didn’t know what to say to you, when I saw you
I didn’t know what to say to you, when I saw you
We met for
several times (several times)
But you had to leave and come back
with a boyfriend
In my dreams, you're mine, but in real you're a dream.
In my dreams, you're mine, but in real you're a dream.
In my dreams, you're mine, but in real you're a dream.
In my dreams, you're mine, but in real you're a dream.
In my dreams, you're mine, but in real you're a dream.
In my dreams, you're mine, but in real you're a dream.
In my dreams, you're mine, but in real you're a dream.
In my dreams, you're mine, but in real you're a dream.
We’ve lost our contact for a long
time
Each has gone into another way (another way)
Each has gone into another way (another way)
After few
months we’ve met again
Meetings has just begun but you had to left again
Meetings has just begun but you had to left again
In my dreams, you're mine, but in real you're a dream.
In my dreams, you're mine, but in real you're a dream.
In my dreams, you're mine, but in real you're a dream.
In my dreams, you're mine, but in real you're a dream.
I still don't know what I say to you.



















Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz